12-14-11

Good day, considering my mom said to "keep an open mind" because, if they have a bed at Oasis available before xmas, and I can't have it after the holidays are over, I may have to go before xmas. That upsets me, so I told her I don't want to talk about it until it's an actual issue. Started doin my hemp knots again, and made more earrings. Yay! I really don't know what to talk about. Lately, I've been thinking about drugs and alcohol, and it's furthering to wanting to use, but I'm not. Also, I've been thinking about Twain more often. I wonder what he's thinking, or if he is even thinking about me. Anyway, I've been feeling lethargic about my recovery. That may be because it's time to move forward. Can't really move any further at this point. I'll talk to Pat about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment