11-24-11

So it's another day in the life of ME. Not exciting or daring, or dangerous or risky. Just another day, as Warren G says. At least I got to see Kippy 2 days ago. Everyone here at La Paloma pretty much remembers me. They're all so nice. I wonder if this is going to be it. If this will be the last time. Somewhere in my brain, something tells me it isn't the last. What else am I supposed to do? I've known nothing but a life of drugs, alcohol, stealing, lying, and cheating. I don't know what else to do. Everything else is so boring, but chasing Jason, as Antwain says, is dangerous and exhausting. What gets me, is I know I can work high... I quit because Antwain & me got into a fight and etc... Not because I was tired from rippin' 'n' runnin' or too high! Well, I don't know what else to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment